As TIH is pretty "stripped out" I will have to deal with the installation of some major systems. These include (in order of priority);
1. Overhaul all thru-hulls and paint bilge. Possibly install a "Sea chest" and close up some existing thru-hulls.
2. Replace chain plates and reinstall masts. I would like to investigate moving the chain plates to the outside of the hull.
3. Overhaul the fuel tanks.
4. Overhaul water tanks.
5. Re-Plumb the fresh/salt water systems.
6. Install new hatches (already purchased by previous owner).
7. Re-install rigging and winches.
8. Re-install windlass.
I think I've just hit phase three of the project.