Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Flu, work and Miami Boat Show....

I look forward to the Miami Boat Show every year. It is quite an impressive collection of boats and boat stuff and you can't beat the location. I can even find some amusement in the power boat section at the Convention center. What I really like are the small producers/exhibitors who produce actual solutions to actual boat problems. Naturally this was the perfect time to come down with the worst bout of flu that I have experienced for many years.

Despite my stuffy head and cough I managed to squander $2K on new ports from New Found Metals and a holding tank monitor from Sailor's Solutions.

3 comments:

builder said...

If you dont mind me asking, how many portlights did that $2K buy from NFM?

The Incredible Hull said...

12 with the screens, glass instead of plastic etc.

nlpiloto said...

what model size did you order. I need to replace mine. cost?